Kerala, a state on India’s tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It’s known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
- Accommodation on Twin or Double Share Basis
- Buffet / Fixed Breakfast (Except on day of arrival)
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills where the AC will not be operational
- One Kathakali Dance Show in Cochin
- Welcome Goodies on day of Arrival
- Farewell Gift on Departure
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All applicable taxes